Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Boycott Israel Texas Day

Not A Penny More 
I know a few friends who will be protesting this outright treasonous act and as well trying to wake up these Ziombies. I wonder where the bull-horning COKEsh types will be when the Jews will be grinning ear to ear at their supreme overlord power of one of the largest states in America.

When I think of moments like this, my flesh crawls, I feel sort of beaten down almost helpless. YEA RIGHT. I become more determined, more fervent,  and less forgiving every time these radical zionist come out to worship their serpent Jew gods.

Drink hearty Jews for the hour is nigh, and your days of world extirpation are coming to a draw.

Enjoy the Swan Song!

-Heil

9:30 AM at the base of Capital Hill Weds, May 8th Austin Texas.

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2013/05/protest-against-texas-israel-day.html


2 comments:

  1. Nice, Heil! Thanks for giving us a SHOUTOUT, as they say in Tayxas! lol

    ReplyDelete